4PS Software - Data base for People management, Plant maintenance, Procedure system, Process – records management.
4PS Software is part of The Bullion Group which also consists of: Mackay Safety - professional safety consulting/auditing.
The Bullion Group is the parent company to:
- 4P Software
Universal Services International
Products and Services
Mackay Safety Consultants, we offer professional safety consultancy and services on either a contract or job managed basis. We specialise in:
- Contractor management
- Safety management systems and advice
- Risk assessment and management
- Auditing services
- Exploration safety services
- Incident investigation ICAM
- Onsite management
4P Software (4PS) is web-based software designed to manage the four “P”s of your business (people, plant, process and procedures) and has been developed to meet the requirements for both small and large sized businesses alike.
USI completes project management of small and large projects on site, placements (short and long term) of project specialists, high quality recruitment of experienced project staff, labour hire, consultancy services, dry hire of earthmoving and site equipment, and field support services.
Procedures Online is a web based repository of safety information and documentation for use by small / medium businesses at a touch of a button.
Our Firm's approach
An agile small business that fits into the every demanding and changing world. As you see with the type of projects we complete how we can manage the smallest of jobs to some of the largest projects successfully and safely.
Training and Skills
· Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety (BSB51307)
· Diploma of Project Management (BSB51407)
· Diploma of Quality Auditing (BSB51615)
· Cert IV Training and Assessment (TAE 40110)
· Cert IV Peer Support
· MINE7033 - Minerals Industry Risk Management
· RIIRIS601A Establish and Maintain Risk Management System Unit (G3)
· MINE7042 - Incident Investigation and Analysis
· MINE7041 - Mine Occupational Health and Safety Management
Mackay Safety is a specialist in safety management for the major projects market – working with project proponents, tier 1 contractors and their supply chains to achieve high performance safety outcomes.
Mackay Safety offers a one stop service for clients on safety covering consulting advice on safety management systems and their implementation, independent audit and incident investigation, expert review and advice on safety improvement strategies, experienced recruitment of safety staff for major projects and secondment of safety experts to projects as needed.
The team at Mackay Safety has decades of operational experience in major projects and works with Australia’s leading mining operations on safety performance management. Mackay Safety’s deep understanding of project operating environments in mining, oil and gas, and rail means that safety services and recruitment of safety personnel are targeted to project needs and deliver high performance outcomes.
Mackay Safety has a built strong reputation as a safety expert able to deliver reliable advice, implement workable strategies and deliver proven safety performance improvement.
Universal Services is a specialist provider of high quality project management services, subcontractor management services and high performance recruitment and labour hire services for the major projects market.
Universal Services operates an experienced major projects team that can deploy seasoned project managers, technical specialists, and high quality, experienced staff to meet project needs. This covers troubleshooting to resolve problems and recruiting staff to match project specific skills and experience requirements.
Universal Services brings decades of experience in the resources industry to clients and has built a strong reputation for delivering reliable advice, implementing workable strategies and delivering productivity and performance improvement. Customised solutions can include project management of small and large projects on site, placements (short and long term) of project specialists from Universal Services’ core network, high quality recruitment of experienced project staff, labour hire, consultancy services including project management and performance improvement, dry hire of earthmoving and site equipment, and field support services.
Universal Services’ deep understanding of project operating environments in mining, oil and gas, and rail means that project management services and recruitment of personnel delivers high performance outcomes.
Universal Services operates in the Bowen and Surat Basins but can deploy services Australia wide to meet clients’ needs.
Universal Services has an extensive network of experienced, high performance subcontractors who can provide services, equipment and personnel to meet clients’ requirements. This experience covers:
· Oil and gas - drilling, well head services, pipelines, construction, gas plants and water operations.
· Coal mining maintenance - wash plants, dragline, and mine operations.
· Equipment management for optimal productivity.
· Logistics management.
· Subcontractor management on major projects.
Universal Services’ staff have good communication and relationship skills based on a deep understanding of the needs of clients and the major projects market. The company has long term relationships with some of Australia’s leading resources companies.
The company operates on an open book basis and provides a schedule of rates to provide complete transparency to clients.
Universal Services is a division of The Bullion Group which also operates Mackay Safety – a recognised market leader in safety management system development, safety training and safety staff recruitment.
Leading Projects Complete and Major Clients
· Project and contractor management for flood repairs including site clean-up and associated works for Ned Churchward Weir, Claude Wharton Weir and Kirar Weir in Queensland’s central region (Value 1.2M) for SunWater.
· Site Supervison of gas drainage inseam drill project (~ Value $5M) Rit Tinto - Hail Creek.
· Project Management of the installation of Economiser and Flue Gas Rubber System (~ Value $5M) DGH Engineering at Mackay Sugar.
· Project Management of the installation of Run of Mine (ROM) (Value $17M) Continental Conveyors at Cloud Break Mine.
· Project Management of Dragline Erection (Value $20M) REB Engineering at Xstrata Newlands Coal Mine.
· Office Renovations (Anglo American and BMA Coal) $300k and $460k - (included Universal Services tradespeople and multiple contractor coordination and asbestos removal).
· Seismic projects for Moranbah North Mine, Rio Tinto Hail Creek Mine, $1.2m and $1.6m (supervision, operator hire and equipment hire).
· Field Supervisors and geologist support for Xstrata, Anglo American, Vale Australia, BMA Coal, $2m.
· Geological services, safety and project management labour hire for BMA Coal $350k.
· Mining safety/project management labour hire for Xstrata, Anglo American, BMA Coal. $300k.
· Sorted and disposed of core samples (30+ years’ worth), chainsaw and removal of unsafe trees in core shed yard for BMA Coal $60k.
· Mine Risk Assessment (Rio Tinto).
· Since 2004 Universal Services has designed and implemented management plans for various companies.
· Safety management plans, safety incident investigations and safety audits for a range of mining clients.
Environment Management System
Independent Certifiction ISO 14001
Resource Industry Network