North Mackay 4741
Consolidated Plastics & Epoxy (Qld) Pty Ltd (CPE) is a Mackay-based company with more than a quarter century of success in delivering innovative maintenance solutions to our clients in mining, sugar mills, ports, power stations, quarries, fertilizer plants and associated industries.
CPE’s products and services are generally delivered to clients in the coastal, Bowen Basin and Mount Isa regions of Queensland though they have been delivered to Western Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory and even Indonesia.
2016 Finalist Out Of The Box Award Consolidated Plastics & Epoxy QLD- Finalist YouTube Video
Products and Services
Our products and services include, but are not limited to the following:
- A wide range of industrial plastic products and materials for direct sale or value added manufacture into other products, including nylons, Teflon, polyurethanes, acrylics, polycarbonates and rubber products and materials. We also provide site installation services.
- A large range of epoxy products suitable for floor coatings, concrete repair systems, chemical resistant coating, heavy duty backing grouts, ceramic wear resistant coatings, crack injection resins, etc, many of which are applied on-site by our professional Site Services Team.
- Plastic Wear lining systems to assist with product flow promotion.
- Patented DIACON Conveyor and Machinery Guarding products, including site installation.
- Engineering design and drawing services for quality plastic and steel in-house fabrication.
- Fully mobilised on-site installation of chute lining projects, pump and conveyor guarding projects, epoxy flooring and cooling tower basin remediation works, bridge repairs and dragline grouting projects, etc.
Our Firm's approach
The approach our business takes to business is to:
- Identify the changing needs and expectations of our clients and develop and maintain processes and procedures to ensure that these changes are met and expectations exceeded.
- Achieve efficiency in our operations, attention to detail and responsiveness to client priorities
- Provide quality products and services on time and at the lowest overall cost
- Provide an employment environment where continuous improvement is a commitment.
It is the policy of our company to operate in a manner that consistently meets or exceeds the quality standards set by our stakeholders. We have therefore become accredited in the following areas:
Quality Management: Certified compliant with ISO 9001:2008
Environment: Certified compliant with ISO 14001:2004
OH&S: Certified compliant with AS/NZ 4801:2001
We believe that our success will always be the result of a constant focus on meeting clients’ needs and by offering high levels of technical support and service, up to date material selection, quality fabrication and on-site services.
Managing Director Brendan Refalo BEng Director Brad Hamiliton CEO Derek O'Connell CPA BCom Manager Sales & Marketing Daryl Oliver Manager Warehouse Rob Penfold Manager Workshop Kevin Gardner Manager Site Services Martin Parry Manager Diacon Brad Tibbits Team Leader Administration Sue Gall QA,OHS & Env Officer Nicole Biki
Approved Reseller of Diacon Australia products & services
Approved Distributor of Castrol Industrial Lubricants
Designer of Engineering Solutions
Training and Skills
Design engineering; plastic fabrication of pump guards, exciter guards, etc; manufacture of rubber and polyurethane products; sale of epoxy products, application of epoxy products for remediation of concrete flooring and structures; sale and fabrication of acrylic and polycarbonate materials; sale and application of Castrol industrial lubricant products; design and placement of wear lining materials to suit chutes, dippers, dump trucks, etc..
In-house and mobilised facilities and equipment allow CPE to provide the following services:
- In-house fabrication of industrial plastics and steel products.
- Manufacture and sourcing of rubber, polyurethane, acrylic, polycarbonate and other plastic products and materials,
- Fully mobilised on-site installation of projects pertaining to chute lining, pump and conveyor guarding, epoxy flooring and cooling tower basin remediation, bridge repairs, dragline grouting, etc.
- Engineering design services to meet or exceed client needs.
Leading Projects Complete and Major Clients
Glencore Newlands Coal - Diacon Conveyor Guarding Project
Glencore Mt Isa Mines - Poly Piping Project
Wilmar Sugar - Refurbish Macknade Mill Cooling Tower Basin
Mackay Sugar - Refurbish Flooring at Farleigh and Racecourse Mills
Environment Management System
Environment Mananagement System
Certified compliant with ISO 14001:2004
Member of the Resource Industry Network
Member of the Mackay Chamber of Commerce
Presenter at and Sponsor of the annual ASSCT Sugar Industry Conference
Regular attendee at Qld Govt seminars
Provided a Judge for the 2015 AIM Owner Manager of the Year Awards and 2014 F1 in Schools Project
Provide venue and guided tours for Try Training Visit for 60 students attending Mackay Engineering College for a number of years
Presenting to 2015 ASMC Safety Conference, Mackay